Sunday 29 January 2012

Studio wedding shoot planning

Studio shoot planning


Next Saturday 4th Feb I will be photographing My niece Hannah in the college photography studio. I intend to pose hannah as a bride to be and she will be wearing a full wedding dress with all the trimmings. Hannah is not a model but is always willing to pose for me to help out with my photography. I have arranged with 2 of the tutors from the college's hair and beauty department to make up Hannah and style her hair for the shoot

We have an arrangement with this department where we provide the photography or images for students to use in their course work and portfolios and they make up our models. This is a great arrangement and works well for all of us

I have booked the college studio for a  whole 4 hour slot next week and my course Tutor Steve will be providing a lighting tutorial for the first session.I hope to use the session to enhance my knowledge of lighting and composition to take my skills to the next level 

I hope to complete a more professional shoot in a month or so time with a more professional model which I hope to hire from one of the photographic model agencies on the Internet. These include "Pure Storm or "Model Mayhem"

Shown here are various shots of different models posing as a bride,these were taken from the Internet which I have used to give me ideas and inspiration to produce similar types of images






This is another style I would like to emulate,I want to experiment with a soft focus added to my images. The lighting here is very subtle and localised to project lighting to a certain part of the face.Softening filters would have been applied to these images maybe on the front of the lens and most certainly added in post production using Photoshop






Adding motion blur,this is another idea I will be pursuing in the future





No comments:

Post a Comment