Saturday 1 December 2012

Fashion Research

Fashions Styles and Trends

Shown here is some of the research I am carrying out on fashion and styles on various websites and magazines throughout the internet. This I feel helps me to prepare my models  or subjects better which gives me inspiration and new ideas which I put into practice when I am shooting brides and grooms on their special day

Researching this type content helps me to keep up with current trends, styles and influences which change very quickly

This research also gives me a better understanding of the different photography used for posing models, lighting subjects and the different techniques used to produce different outcomes




http://nymag.com/search/search.cgi?t=runway&N=8471&Nao=0&Ns=srt_season%7C1




This link takes you to a site of New York Mag which is a great reference for the fashion scene and everything en vogue about New York 



http://nymag.com/content/thecut/fashion/shows/2013/fall/new-york/bridal/carolina-herrera.html


No comments:

Post a Comment