Sunday 4 December 2011

Portrait Textures


Shown here are some of my portrait textures which show what can be achieved using various blending, filter and layer techniques using the image manipulation software "Photoshop"



Shown here are a sample of my textures that I have photographed when I'm out at different locations around the country. I find stately homes,castles and old woods etc have provided me with an endless supply of textures


Autumn is a great time of the year to collect textures,there are so many colours, shapes and interesting objects to add to a collection


I have a large collection now of my own textures which I have amassed over the years. Shown here are  are just some of the ones I have incorporated into my textured work


I have captured the screen grabs shown here in the software "bridge" which show some of my catalogues of various textures

No comments:

Post a Comment