Saturday 9 February 2013

Business Planning ( Model shoots)


At this moment in time we are lacking some really killer images to be used on our website to promote our wedding photography business. This spring I plan to get out more to some of the more classical locations such as stately homes to photograph some models for fashion type wedding shoots

I have written to a local bridal wedding/boutique to ask if they would like some free photography taking of their models and dresses. This is a very good way of acquiring free models to assist in your photography.With this approach the boutique and the photographer are both gaining something for virtually nothing for very little outlay

I also plan to do some more studio fashion shoots here at the college to enable me to move forward with my knowledge of lighting techniques and studio setups





Local Wedding Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment