Wednesday 26 September 2012

Research and inspiration (Best of wedding photography)

Research and Inspiration

Contemporary/Wedding /fashion/photography

This is a website I have been researching for sometime now to give me inspiration into my wedding photography. The site has numerous links to the top wedding photographers of the world which I find to be very inspirational. Using this site helps me to keep in touch with the latest trends,fashions and photographers

http://www.bestofweddingphotography.com





An Inspirational image from the site




This is one of photographer Nic pedridis's images

This type of photography appeals to me using dramatic locations,creative lighting and stylish clothing all of these elements produce stunning photography. It's costly to setup and very time consuming to source locations and create creative lighting effects but well worth the effort which produces creative/fashion/wedding photography



This is an extract from Nic's website/blog

I love the low saturation Rembrandt light-dark images. I am influenced by, and “steal ideas” from, great photographers like Nick Ghionis, David Beckstead, Rocco Ancora, Megaloudis, Shembri, Yervant, Garner and so many others. I believe that we all have something to share and to give. My favorite images are ones I usually get in low-light conditions, and even though I am usually shooting in ambient daylight, I often use a flash and/or a video light.


http://www.bestofweddingphotography.com/blog/nik-pekridis-lens-light-honor/





No comments:

Post a Comment