Monday 21 January 2013

Selling Tools Zen Folio



I have purchased an online website/hosting product to market my photography and part time wedding photography business. The product I have purchased is produced by a company called Zen Folio, this is an excellent photography website builder and the product is aimed specifically for photographers

This is an award winning photography presenation product that markets and sells your business and and products over the Internet to a collosal audience


Zenfolio is the ultimate destination to present your photos and video clips online. Your online galleries with the web’s best photo viewing experience will keep your visitors' eyes glued to the screen.
Shown below are just some of the features of this product
  • Truly unlimited storage for your photos & videos
  • Professional layouts with large beautiful images
  • Point-and-click customizations; no coding required
  • Batch editing and intuitive organization tools
  • Slideshows with music
  • Flexible access control and image protection tools
  • Contact list and visitor tracking
  • Integration with Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and other services
  • Fully integrated and customizable photo blog
  • 500+ photo products to order




I have paid for a premium package with this company which cost approx £90.00. This package comes complete with easy to use website production software and a host of other business features and selling tools,including blogs and online backup and online galleries

I use the selling tools,which enable me to set up slide shows and present my images where visitors can view,buy and have photographs printed and delevered straight to their doors and all from a few mouse clicks.There is no imput by myself as this process is all fully automatic and the products are dispatched with very fast turnaround times from the print companies

This is a great business feature of Zen Folio which free's up more time for me to consentrate more on producing my images and photography and and not worrying about emailing,sizing, posting images to my clients which is very time cosuming for a business




The package I have bought includes a website which is easy to customize to your own requirements,selling tools,which enables me to setup my images to be bought directly from my website. You set up online galleries that people can brose at their liesure. This I find is a great way to promote and sell off your work and is extremely professional




A built in blog which enables me to publish regular updates of my business and it's interests, this helps me to keep past and potential clients updated and interested in the products I am marketing



The product is the complete package for any photography business and includes everything a photographer needs to market, sell and get your business up and functioning It's very easy to use and very user friendly,I would recommend it to any photographer starting up and setting up a business and website


No comments:

Post a Comment