Thursday 27 June 2013

Course start up and business planning

We have kicked off the new level 4 course with an info session from our course tutor Steve Davies. Steve outlined the course and gave us the brief on what units we will be covering,time scales and what is expected from us over the next 2 years

I have been pondering over a little part time wedding photography business sideline for the past couple of years now but always needed that kick up the backside to get the project moving. I have been building up my photography experience over the last few years to enable me to feel competent to provide this kind of service

Well the time has now arrived and I suppose I'm now being chucked in at at the deep end

I have bought some web space and I'm in the process of building a new business website to accompany my business and to help me market my services

I have used the on line company "Zenfolio" a really good resource for photographers setting up in business which has some fantastic services and features. This site is tailor made especially for photographres which gives you the tolls to produce a website,sell photographs and market your business


No comments:

Post a Comment