Thursday 27 June 2013

Up and coming Weddings

This is another area of phtography where I have already earned income and hope to generate more income for my services in photography during the summer months

I will be photographing 2 weddiings coming up over the next couple of months
The first wedding I will the second photgrapher to a collegues shoot and the second wedding I am the main phtogrpher where I have already negotiated a price for this wedding


This particular wedding was shot on a very sunny day. I had to use my flash gun used off camera to fill in the shadows that the sunlight created. I was quite pleased with most of the images as the flash gives a nice lift to the colours which enriches the photot. The flash also added some nice catch lights to the subject's eyes




These are some of my recent wedding shots I have taken over the summer months of various weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment